Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thor Ace 27.1

I'm posting two pictures that I took of the Thor Ace 27.1 king bed area. I'm impressed with the layout of this coach and all the storage you get.

At the head of the bed 4 generous overhead cabinets and one below the large bedside table on the left.

Across from the bed a full wall of cabinets. Two large wardrobes on the sides of the top. Two good sized drawers in the middle. One very large cabinet below on the right with a shelf. I think the lower left one contains the fresh water tank. But I'm not 100% sure because we looked at so many RVs.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photos. It looks a great rv which has certainly tempted me to take a look at it in person as it is imported here in the UK.

    Also they need to get rid off all the tv's and have them as options as its more common to watch tv/films in bed and at the table on tablets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ever gonna do an RV post again? Sure miss your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health issues have prevented us from getting out this year. So we haven't had anything to post. I will post again whenever we have our next trip. Thanks for the note. We miss our adventures to.

    ReplyDelete