Friday, July 11, 2014

Steamboat Lake State Park

Sometimes when picking a campground you just miss. Steamboat Lake State Park was a miss for me. It was too exposed and lacked amenities unless you had a boat. My pics are misleading. It has the world's most boring trail. In fact we both termed it that separately. Oh well, can't win them all. I would rather have stayed two days each at the previous two campgrounds and skipped this one completely. Unfortunately I booked it for two nights because it had electric.

However the drive to the park was beautiful and we got to see the horses at a local stable crossing the road.



Our site.

Another site.

A better part of the world's most boring trail.





Sunshine tries to balance on a log.


View over the lake.

View from our site.

Another view from our site.
Hindsight is 20/20. I would never have booked this boring campground.

No comments:

Post a Comment