Friday, August 27, 2010

Cute metal bears

I recently had a surge protector installed. The installer put holes in the front of my kitchen cabinets to put a display that could not possibly be seen unless you bend over double. So I took it out and ran the wire to the top kitchen drawer where the display can now be seen when you open the drawer. Here are my new, unnecessary holes.

First I filled them with wood putty.
Then I got on the internet to find something to put over them. I found a great metal shop that has really great wildlife. I e-mailed them with the dimensions of my cabinet insert, told them that I wanted their momma bear and three baby bears. They e-mailed back with a drawing to scale. I asked to include another piece. They gave me two choices. I picked the standing bear that you see below. The price for all 5 pieces was only $20! I will definitely order from them again.

http://www.artisanmetalshop.com/animals/wildlife


A close up.


The view when you come in the RV.

No comments:

Post a Comment